C2F Energy is establishing a next-generation Landfill-to-fuels company that uses proven technologies to convert municipal waste into renewable fuels.
- According to the EPA, Americans generate 300 million tons of solid waste every year, hauled into landfills across our country.
- Current recycling rate is 30% at best.
- 8% of discarded plastics are recycled.
- U.S. landfills are filled up.
- China no longer receives our “recyclable plastic”. 1.5 million metric tons of America’s “recyclable plastic” is dumped into the ocean off China’s coast each year.
- The Great Pacific Garbage Vortex, an area twice the size of Texas, spans waters from the West Coast of North America to Japan.
- Addressing this growing need, C2F Energy’s newest division – Landfill To Fuel Inc is born.
- Launching C2F Energy’s Pilot Plant, adjoining a large California Landfill, producing waste-derived pyrolysis oil/Jet Fuel/Marine Fuel.
Consumption, no matter how conscious, inevitably produces waste. Globally, we are creating 2.01 billion metric tons of municipal solid waste (MSW) annually. And that trend is set to continue.
With an initial focus on marine and aviation fuel, Landfill To Fuel Inc will use proven technology that converts municipal waste and landfill into ultra-low carbon renewable marine and aviation-grade renewable fuels. Research and tests indicate these burn at an 80% reduction in carbon to fossil fuel-based aviation fuels.
Landfill To Fuel Inc is completing discussions and establishing strategic partnerships with leading global companies to develop renewable, ultra low carbon fuel biorefineries in California.
Landfill To Fuel Inc will produce 100% Renewable Fuel for Aviation Jet Fuel, Marine Fuel, and Trucking Fuel.
We welcome Public/Private Partnerships and Joint Venture opportunities. Clean energy results in clean air. It’s a big opportunity. Join us. We look forward to discussing our projects and product lines in detail.